8 good reasons to plan a destination wedding
If you are still undecided on whether or not you should plan a destination wedding here I’m sharing with you 10 reasons why can became one of the most memorable experince for you too!
Destination wedding is defined as marrying at least 100 miles from where the bride currently lives. So, the world really is your playground and the Amalfi coast can be the perfect and most romantic spot for your destination wedding
- You’ll stand out from the pack. having a destination wedding mins that you won’t have to choose from the same old hometown spots all your friends have booked.
- It’s easier. Many wedding-worthy resorts are supportinve for the planning process to couples; different planner offer packages that make thing very simple; if you want to create a more personalised events, witha supportinve help for you, than you can turn in have an independent planner who specializes in more elaborate events, as me speciliased for the Destination wedding on the Sorrento and Amalfi Coast. You can download here my free guide about a destination wedding on the Amalfi Coast
- You can save on decor. if you choose the Amalfi coast, that offer in every simpl angle amazing backdrop, it doesn’t take much to dress it up.
- Enjoy quality time with loved ones. The standard wedding lasts for five hours, and the bride and groom spend most of that time running from table to table, trying to say hello to everyone. A destination do spans a minimum of three days which means, now that you’ve finally gotten your nearest and dearest together, you can actually spend quality time with them!
- It’s a great excuse to limit the guest list. The very nature of destination weddings — they require travel, a longer time commitment and hotel stays — gives you the perfect excuse to cut down on an often unmanageable number of invitees.
- You’ll share a locale you love. Part of the joy of a destination wedding is showing off a place that has special meaning to you, be it bringing friends and family back to a beloved college campus, sharing where you took your first vacation as a couple or finally going to a locale you’ve always dreamed of visiting.
- Flexible timing helps with budgeting. You’ll be at your destination for a few days, so work with your vendors to see how timing can trim costs. After all, if everyone is already there, you can wed on a Friday, a Sunday or even a Tuesday — what does the day of the week matter in paradise? Look at seasonality too. Many Caribbean hotels drop their prices dramatically in mid-April; by planning your wedding for May, you can get the same great digs for a fraction of the price paid by visitors a few weeks earlier. Likewise, mountain resort towns offer big savings in spring and fall.
- You can start the honeymoon early. Just arriving at your destination is sure to put you in a relaxed mood as the pre-wedding festivities begin. Many hotels offer automatic upgrades to the bride and groom on their wedding night, and you may be able to negotiate an extended minimoon at a reduced rate after the guests have gone home.